Mindfulness for business organisations aims to improve productivity, resilience and staff performance. On-going change in the workplace, stressful customer or client negotiations and increasing workload are just some of the challenges that employees face on a regular day.
- Recognizing the causes of stress and its effects on the mind and body.
- Learn how to respond to stress more skillfully by taking control of both our physical and mental reactions.
- Change the outcomes of stressful situations: staying calm, focused and more in charge of your responses.
- Develop emotional intelligence.
- Reduced costs of staff absenteeism and turnover.
- Increased concentration, memory and learning skills.
- Increased productivity.
Reduced work related stress and the impact it has on health.
Stay at work with greater resilience and better self awareness.
Helps people transition back into creativity and restore their motivation.